According to the Small Business Administration (SBA) the #1 reason for small business failure has often been lack of capital (and will probably always be the case). Working capital is like oxygen to a small business, and not having enough equates to commercial “suffocation.”
- Tight cash flow leads to excessive stress on all areas and people within the company, often requiring the owner to forgo their own hard-earned salary, stifles growth, and complicates management
- Business emergencies are often ignored, and eventually lead to tragedy
- Growth opportunities go untapped, and the business remains in a perpetual cycle of stagnation
FullyFundable is an innovative business funding alternative to traditional bank lending, based on each company’s unique strengths. We secure business loans, lines of credit, and other forms of (debt-based) funding for established companies with annual revenues between $500,000 and $50 million, in a wide variety of industries.
Some of the most common and profitable uses of additional working capital by our clients are:
- Marketing and advertising (increasing profitable campaigns)
- Staffing and training
- Technology (accounting systems, marketing automation, productivity apps, sales CRM)
- Inventory and/or supplies
- Using business credit to pay expenses and reinvesting more revenue into growth activities
Savvy business owners understand the power of multiplying capital by reinvesting free cash into assets and activities that generate revenue and increase operational efficiency, whether that investment capital was generated organically from product/service sales or borrowed from an outside party.
As opposed to consumer debt, commercial lending should be viewed as a “financial arbitrage” strategy: E.g. Borrow $1 at a cost of 10 cents, and use that $1 to generate $2, $5, or even $10 of profit.
The challenge is that traditional local banks prefer to lend to small and mid-sized businesses with significant collateral, owners with excellent credit, and in mainstream industries they understand.
This leaves out a large portion of today’s business owners and entrepreneurs, running lean, virtual, and technology-driven companies with strong financials, a savvy management team, and an in-demand product or service — most of which don’t possess physical assets that can be pledged as repossess-able collateral.
It also limits the fundability of companies owned by hard-working people who have lingering personal credit issues that are not indicative of their company’s ability to profitably use borrowed capital and pay it back fully in a timely manner
Most banks require borrowers to be strong in each of the “3 Cs”
- Cash Flow
FullyFundable works with boutique direct lenders and FinTech investors who are willing to accept more of the financial “risks” that most traditional lenders won’t, yet still remain competitive in pricing.
The 4 primary benefits of FullyFundable’s funding service are:
- Flexibility with credit
- Speed of approvals and funding
- Convenience of very limited documentation
- Variety of programs available
Loan Programs & Terms
General Qualification Criteria
- 6+ months in business
- $20,000/month or more in revenue
- Personal credit score 500+ (but no recent bankruptcies)
- Business bank account must not have recent (past 3 months) overdraft
- Business entity must not have judgments or liens against it
- Physical collateral is not necessary, but beneficial if available
*Each applicant will be offered different programs, rates, terms, based on their specific qualifications. Excellent credit (personal and business), older companies, higher revenues/cash flow, and strong collateral are ideal.
FullyFundable’s Application Process Is Simple:
- Inquiry Form (5 basic questions)
- Discovery Call (15 minutes, to learn more about each other)
- Application (Online; 10 minutes; Soft credit inquiry only; Bank statements only)
- Decision (within 24 hours, often within hours)
- Funding (if approved and accepted via e-signature, deposits wired within 48 hours of application)
In the short term, our goal is to secure capital needed for each business’ immediate needs and opportunities.
Our long-term goal is to help each client become “Fully Fundable.” That is, to become an independently stable, scalable, and valuable company with its own treasury of cash, credit, and equity that can be easily accessed on-demand.
Our experience and expertise as entrepreneurs and marketers allows us to help our clients in ways traditional banks and other alternative lenders don’t even attempt.
- “Organic” Working Capital (increase profits through continuous marketing and sales optimization)
- Business Credit (develop commercial bankability independent from owner’s personal finances)
- Company Valuation (enhance operational efficiency, business infrastructure, and exit strategy)
The bottom line is that FullyFundable provides a holistic suite of financial optimization services for small businesses to thrive in good and bad economies, and have quick and convenient access to working capital, regardless of their current situation.
FullyFundable co-founders, The Kalis Brothers, Dan and Joe, have been actively involved in the digital marketing and real estate investing communities since 2014, having generated more than 350,000 email leads, 180,000 phone leads, and thousands of customers, primarily offering educational programs, software/tools, and alternative lending to real estate entrepreneurs (~$50 million in funding).
Having spent several years in masterminds (like War Room) and at top conferences like DigitalMarketer’s Traffic & Conversion Summit, they came to realize the immense need most growth-oriented businesses have for outside working capital, and the traditional banking industry’s distaste for, and ignorance of, digital/technology-driven businesses.
Below are some photos of Dan and Joe with a number of industry influencers you may recognize, whom they now call friends, associates, and mentors.